Tag Archives: social justice
Q&A: Irish-born musician Danny Burns talks about his latest single, “Many Moons Ago,” and why he supports the Native American community
The connection between Native Americans and Irish descendants runs deep. The relationship began in the mid 1800’s when Native Americans offered relief to the Irish during the potato famine. Recently, many Irish people have returned the favor…
Today, we stand in solidarity with the families of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor… whose deaths inspire the Black Lives Matter movement.
- A blog about Native American culture, challenges and hope on remote and isolated reservations with the highest need in the U.S.
- Making The American Dream A Reality for Native Students
- Emergency Response: A Year-Round Priority
- National Nutrition Month: Fostering Healthier Eating through Community Gardens
- PWNA turns 30! Celebrating our Milestone Anniversary this American Indian Heritage Month
- Assisting Indian Country With Critical Needs During COVID-19