Tag Archives: Sisseton
Kelly mentioned “social equity” in her blog topic on Chaske Spencer and Native Americans Giving Back, and it got me to thinking, just what is social equity? Well, there are many broad definitions and there are many focused definitions. And although the definitions vary slightly based on the field of study or the context of […]
- A blog about Native American culture, challenges and hope on remote and isolated reservations with the highest need in the U.S.
- Making The American Dream A Reality for Native Students
- Emergency Response: A Year-Round Priority
- National Nutrition Month: Fostering Healthier Eating through Community Gardens
- PWNA turns 30! Celebrating our Milestone Anniversary this American Indian Heritage Month
- Assisting Indian Country With Critical Needs During COVID-19