Tag Archives: oppression
Helen wrote about some of the difficult statistics that are reality on many isolated American Indian reservations today. These statistics – high levels of unemployment, disease, school drop-out, food insecurity, overcrowded housing conditions – are symptomatic of the social issue of poverty. Many people equate poverty with a lack of money. It is actually far […]
- A blog about Native American culture, challenges and hope on remote and isolated reservations with the highest need in the U.S.
- Making The American Dream A Reality for Native Students
- Emergency Response: A Year-Round Priority
- National Nutrition Month: Fostering Healthier Eating through Community Gardens
- PWNA turns 30! Celebrating our Milestone Anniversary this American Indian Heritage Month
- Assisting Indian Country With Critical Needs During COVID-19